- Odour: Sweet, Rosy Floral with Herbal Aspects
- Raw Material Leaves
- Appearance Pale Yellow
- CAS No 8014-19-5
- Purity 100% Natural Oil
- Product Type Pure Essential Oils
- Supply Ability : 600 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 17500 INR/Kilograms
- 1400.00 - 1500.00 INR/Kilograms
- 50 Kilograms
- Sweet, Rosy Floral with Herbal Aspects
- Pale Yellow
- 100% Natural Oil
- Pure Essential Oils
- 600 Kilograms Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging is available in 50 Kg and 180 Kg Drums.
- All India
Palmarosa is a perennial crop cultivated in India for the production of its essential oil due to its rosy aroma. Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon Martinii) is being extracted by hydro steam distillation of Palmarosa Plant. Palmarosa Oil finds extensive use in perfumery and cosmetic industry worldwide. The name given to the plant Palmarosa is because of its fragrance similar to the Rose Oil.
The major chemical components of the Palmarosa Oil are Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate, Geranyl Formate, Linalool and B-Caryophyllene.
We are well known in the industry to provide 100% Natural Palmarosa Oil. This is manufactured by using optimum quality raw material under the guidance of our senior experts. These are also checked on various quality parameters by our quality experts to make sure about their best quality.
- Specific Gravity at 20oC: 0.8790 - 0.8930
- Refractive Index at 20oC: 1.470 - 1.480
- Optical Rotation at 25oC: -2.0 to +3.00
- Geraniol (by GC): 75 to 80%
- Geranyl Acetate (by GC): 8 to 12%
100% Pure Natural Oil
GI Drums and Aluminium Bottles
5, 10, 50 and 180 Kgs