|Home||» Products||» Essential Oils||» Palmarosa Oil|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 2200 INR
- CAS No
- Pale Yellow
- Sweet, Rosy Floral with Herbal Aspects
- 100% Natural Oil
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
Palmarosa is a perennial crop cultivated in India for the production of its essential oil due to its rosy aroma. Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon Martinii) is being extracted by hydro steam distillation of Palmarosa Plant. Palmarosa Oil finds extensive use in perfumery and cosmetic industry worldwide. The name given to the plant Palmarosa is because of its fragrance similar to the Rose Oil.
The major chemical components of the Palmarosa Oil are Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate, Geranyl Formate, Linalool and B-Caryophyllene.
We are well known in the industry to provide 100% Natural Palmarosa Oil. This is manufactured by using optimum quality raw material under the guidance of our senior experts. These are also checked on various quality parameters by our quality experts to make sure about their best quality.
- Specific Gravity at 20oC: 0.8790 - 0.8930
- Refractive Index at 20oC: 1.470 - 1.480
- Optical Rotation at 25oC: -2.0 to +3.00
- Geraniol (by GC): 75 to 80%
- Geranyl Acetate (by GC): 8 to 12%
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kgs Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Packaging is available in 50 Kg and 180 Kg Drums.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India